GIRL!!!
Daniella's going to have a little sister!! We are thrilled knowing we're getting the gift of another beautiful daughter, and glad for the positive medical report from today's ultrasound! Thanking God today for His blessings and perfect plan! :)
Meet our 2nd daughter...
and her cute left leg...
Feel free to send name suggestions our way! ;)

3 comments:
oh congratulations you guys!! she really has a sweet delicate profile already :) Justin and I just took the kids to Ocean Lawn the other night and was remembering when you were there.
Congratulations! Daniella will be a wonderful Big Sister!! May God continue to bless your family...thanks for sharing!! :)
What a blessing! D will have a little sister and they will have such a special relationship- I know it! God has such great purpose for your family and these two little girls!! Poor Dan and Bill.... all that estrogen. Let's talk soon- we find out what we are having next week so I'll call!
Post a Comment